I am a huge fan of granola. It has a great shelf life, it’s relatively healthy, it’s easy to make, and it’s great hot or cold!
I recently whipped up a batch of this granola and it is fantastic. Last year I made and gifted granola for the holidays and I will likely do the same this year, with this exact recipe.
Feel free to play around with the spices, nuts and fruits that are used here.
Cinnamon Honey Nut Granola
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 Tbls brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 1/2 c chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Mix dry ingredients – oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt. Set aside
- Mix wet ingredients – honey, oil, vanilla
- Add wet to dry. Mix in nuts
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for 10 more minutes or until granola is golden
- Let cool and mix in cranberries