These everything bars were inspired by Food52’s bulk bin bars recipe. I made these with just a few minutes on hand and had them ready to go in the morning. It was great! The bars could also be rolled into bite-sized balls for on the go snacks. Feel free to substitute any of the following ingredients, as I did with some of the original ingredients posted.
– 1 1/2 c oats
– 3/4 c cocoa dusted almonds
– 1/2 c cherry flavored cranberries
– 1/3 c chopped pecans
– 1/3 c chopped walnuts
– 1/2 c unsweetened coconut
– 1/4 c sunflower seeds
– 1/3 c ground flax
– 1/3 c honey
– 1 c peanut butter
– 1/4 c apple sauce (I just pureed a whole apple…)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
2. Line a 13×9 baking pan with parchment
3. Spread bar mixture in pan
4. Freeze overnight. Cut into bars/bites!