Lettuce wraps are the best of both worlds. You don’t have the heavy gluten weighing you down and it’s just enough greens without it being all about a salad. The recipe for these wraps are simple and easy. I had it ready in under 30 minutes. It makes for a great picnic treat or a quick lunch on the go.
- 1/2 pkg of tempeh, cubed
- 1/2 c vegan mayo
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp bragg’s aminos
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pickle, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- Steam the tempeh for 15 minutes
- While the tempeh is steaming, prep your dressing
- After the tempeh has steamed, cool it in the fridge for at least 10 minutes
- Mix everything together, season to taste, and add to your favorite bread, greens or have it on its own!