Ok, time to break the raw streak. These are my first baked goods in a long time! I wanted to make something for my friend’s mom. She did a really good deed the other day and deserves to be thanked. I felt a batch of chocolate chip cookies would hit the spot.
I haven’t tried this recipe before and was quite pleased. They are buttery, chewy and so soft. Everything I love in a cookie!
- 6 Tbls warm water
- 4 1/2 tsp Ener-g powder
- 1 c butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 120z bag chocolate chips
- Whisk the warm water and Ener-G together, set aside
- Cream the sugars, butter and vanilla. Add in the “egg” mixture
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Slowly add to mixer. Stir in chocolate chips
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes