Some days we just need a go-to meal and this is one of those meals. If I ever open a restaurant, my fajita salad will definitely go on the menu. It’s full of flavor and incredibly satisfying. It was so good, I really didn’t even need a dressing!
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- chili seasoning (about 1-2 tsps)
- oil (I used a chipotle infused oil)
- black beans, about 1/3 c
- avocado, about 1/3 sliced
- brown rice, about 1/3 c cooked
- balsamic vinegar (I used garlic infused)
- Parma raw vegan cheese (chipotle cayenne)
First, saute the peppers and onion in a little oil. As they become tender, sprinkle the chili powder in. Once soft, remove from heat.
Now, you’re ready for plating! Put down some lettuce, then add the rice, corn, fajita veggies, black beans and avocado. Top with some garlic infused balsamic vinegar and cayenne chipotle parma. Enjoy!!