If you ever feel a chocolate attack coming on, these are the cookies to throw in the oven. Chocolate Covered Katie knows her chocolate. These cookies turned out great and I love the small portions the recipes make. These are definitely being labeled in my recipe book as a go-to cookie.
I highly recommend you make these soon!
- 1/2 c white flour
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (just under level)
- 1/4 plus 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 c + 1 Tbls sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 Tbls canola oil
- 1 Tbls almond/non-dairy milk
- 1/3 c mini-chocolate chips (or chopped regular sized chips)
- Combine dry
- Combine wet. Stir wet into dry. Fold in chips
- Roll into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F, bake for 10 minutes