Well, the chocolate chip cookies are gone. I downed half the batch last night and my friend helped me finish off the rest today. I was going to make another batch tonight, but decided to mix it up and made Katie’s Skinny Snickerdoodles. The warm one out of the oven was fantastic. Can’t wait to try a cooler one out.
Chocolate Covered Katie’s Skinny Snickerdoodle recipe:
- 3/4 cup ww pastry flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (just under level)
- 1/4 tsp plus 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons soy milk
- 1/4 cup vegan butter substitute
Mix dry. Mix wet. Add wet into dry. Form into small balls (I made 19) and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Bake at 330 for 9-10 minutes.
Cool enough to touch means it’s ready for a taste test!